Keeping you on track

Learn how Ready Set Grad can help you stay on track to graduate and succeed.


$ For College



State Financial Aid for DREAMers

Eligibility for several Washington State financial aid programs has expanded to include students who are ineligible for federal financial aid due to immigration status. Students who meet individual program, income, or residency requirements for the State Need Grant, the College Bound Scholarship, State Work Study, or Passport Scholarship should complete the free WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) to apply for state financial aid.


New User Returning User
  • Complete a WASFA for the first time
  • Eligibility questionnaire
  • Make a correction/Add a school
  • Submit an application for a new year
Start A New WASFA Returning User


WASFA Privacy Statement

The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) administers state financial aid including the State Need Grant and the Washington Application for State Financial Aid, or WASFA, for DREAMers. The Council is committed to providing opportunities and support to ensure every Washington student is able to pursue education beyond high school.

Regarding concerns that students, parents, and other partners may have about the confidentiality of information submitted on the WASFA, the purpose of the application is to provide eligibility information to colleges and universities in Washington that offer State Need Grant. WSAC shares application information with campuses listed by the student so those schools may determine eligibility for resident tuition and financial aid. Campuses are not permitted to use the information for other purposes or share the data with other parties.

WSAC is committed to protecting the confidentiality of the information and privacy of students and families. Washington is a state committed to providing opportunities to students and protecting the rights of families.


Application Resources:


Communication/Promotional Resources:

Contact the Washington Student Achievement Council with questions at or 888-535-0747, option 2.