For changes to a 2016-17 WASFA completed before October 1, 2016:
- For corrections, contact the financial aid office at your college to report your changes.
- To add a college, contact WSAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For changes to a 2016-17 WASFA completed after October 1, 2016:
- Sign-in to your WASFA account to make corrections.
If you filed a 2016-17 WASFA, and want to file a new 2017-18 WASFA:
- Even if you completed a WASFA in previous years, you will need to create a new user account because we are using a new application this year.
If you filed a 2017-18 WASFA after October 1, 2016 and want to make corrections:
- Sign-in to your account to submit or make corrections.
Contact the Washington Student Achievement Council with questions at email@example.com or 888-535-0747, option 2.